LuckyZon supports responsible gambling. If you choose to gamble, only spend what you can afford to lose. If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you miss work or studies on purpose to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- If you run out of money while gambling, do you feel lost and in despair, and want to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even if you know that you may need this money for different purposes?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or other pastimes?
- Do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible after losing?
- Do frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble more?
- Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
If you answer yes more than no to above questions, you might want to refer to the Helpline and Support paragraph below.
Gambling under the age of 18 is against the law. In some jurisdictions the required age is even higher. We maintain strict controls to prohibit minors from accessing our gaming system as part of our KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy. These procedures require customers to declare that they are of lawful age during the sign-up process.
Limiting Your Game
You can limit your losses or deposits. If you want to take a break from gaming and betting you can use our self-exclusion service. This will prevent you from logging in to your account for a set period of time. To do so please contact our customer service.
Helpline and Support
- http://www.responsiblegambling.org/ - RGC works to reduce gambling risks by creating and delivering innovative awareness and information programs for specific age groups and communities, including adults, parents, youth and young adults, older adults.
- http://www.gamblingtherapy.org/ - A global online support service for people who have been adversely affected by gambling. A team of expert advisers deliver effective support via text based Live Advice Helpline, wide variety of online groups and forums, e-mail, information database on local resources around the world.
- http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/ - GambleAwareTM aims to promote responsibility in gambling. They provide information to help people make informed decisions about their gambling. They will help you to find out more about gambling and what responsible gambling means, to understand and recognize problem gambling, and show you where to go for further information, help and support should you need it.
- http://www.gamcare.org.uk/ - GamCare provides support, information and advice to anyone suffering through a gambling problem. They provide support through NetLine, HelpLine, Forum and Chatroom.
- http://www.responsiblegamblingtrust.org.uk/ - The Responsible Gambling Trust is the leading charity in the UK committed to minimizing gambling-related harm. The aim is to stop people getting into problems with their gambling, and ensure that those that do develop problems receive fast and effective treatment and support.
There are a number of third party applications available that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet. These include: